2/3 Carbon Fiber and Wood Ring with English Chestnut Core
- Unique, lightweight English Chestnut and carbon fiber ring
- Available in quarter sizes ranging from 5-14 (US)
- Ring width can be customized, between 8-10mm Made to comfort fit Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
- Not corrosion resistant, do not expose to water for long periods of time
- Modern, affordable wedding ring
- Made in the USA, handmade
The E6 Two-Thirds Chestnut is a handcrafted carbon fiber ring that features rich English Chestnut wood for the core and about two-third of the ring's outer surface. This striking band is suitable for use as a non-traditional wedding ring, or a contemporary women’s or men's ring. This hypoallergenic ring is ideal for wearers with sensitive skin, and it is also very lightweight and highly durable. A non-metal ring, Two-Thirds Chestnut is great for special occasions, yet practical for everyday use. Rings from E6 rings are handmade in the USA, and made to comfort fit.
Rings crafted with wood are not waterproof. Use caution, and do not expose this ring to water for long periods of time. Normal daily wear and hand washing will not compromise the ring's quality. Thoroughly dry the ring if exposed to water. Not recommended for long water immersion, such as swimming or washing dishes. "
Don't know what size you need?