2/3 Carbon Fiber and Wood Ring with Sedona Red Wood Core
- Find Your Ring Size
- Durable and lightweight Sedona Red Wood and carbon fiber ring
- Available in quarter sizes ranging from 5-14 (US)
- Ring width can be customized, between 5-10mm
- Custom made for comfort fit
- Hypoallergenic ring, great for sensitive skin
- Wood is not corrosion resistant, do not immerse in water for long periods of time
- Makes a great affordable wedding ring option
- Handmade and made in the USA
The E6 Two-Thirds Red Wood is a handcrafted carbon fiber ring that features Sedona Red Wood for the core and about two-third of the ring's outer surface. This hypoallergenic ring is ideal for wearers with sensitive skin, and it is also very lightweight and durable. A non-metal ring, Two-Thirds Red Wood is great for special occasions, yet practical for everyday use and is a unique ring for men and women. This striking band is suitable for use as a non-traditional wedding ring, or a contemporary ring. Every E6 ring is handmade in the USA, and made to comfort fit.
Rings crafted with wood are not waterproof. Use caution, and do not expose this ring to water for long periods of time. Normal daily wear and hand washing will not compromise the ring's quality. Thoroughly dry the ring if exposed to water. Not recommended for long water immersion, such as swimming or washing dishes."
Don't know what size you need?